£50000 - £70000 per annum
Technical Account Manager
Manchester - hybrid of at home and office based from September
£50,000 - £70,000 (dependent on experience) plus work from home, Flexi-hours, 25 days holiday, Private pension, Private medical cover and much more!
Are you currently working within IT and looking for a new exciting challenge?
Want to work for a company that offers great training and progression?
iO associates are working with an established and rapidly growing software house in the search for an Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, they are looking for a bright, personable candidate, with at least 2-3 years' experience. You will work alongside the Business Development Team, assisting them in the delivery of software to new and existing clients in a timely and controlled manner
They offer amazing support, training and up-skilling so that you can fully progress your career. Plus, you will be working with an extremely talented team, sharing knowledge and ideas. They need someone who isn't just highly competent but can also become a valuable part of the team, get involved in the culture and more importantly has the drive to learn and succeed.
The successful candidate will have experience of the following: -
- 2+ years' experience in software and technology
- Understanding of software adoption and business value drivers
- Technical and analytical skills with the proven ability to identify areas of potential value across the deal cycle, and develop an approach to assess each area
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as PowerBi
- Great communication skills, able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts. Includes in written form, visual design and interpersonal communication
- Proven builder of internal and external relationships, understand the needs of both customers and their stakeholders
- Experience working in a customer facing role with B2B customers
What do you get in return?
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid, flexible working model
- Share options
- Pension plan
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Health cash plan
- Annual pay review
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast every day when in the office
- Free onsite parking
- Free office fitness and mindfulness classes
- Monthly well-being sessions
- 24/7 mental health support and company paid counselling
The company will are adopting hybrid working for many of its staff. Therefore, the successful applicant will be expected to travel to the office 1 or 2 days per week.
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Rebecca Long (0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk) at iO associates for more information