£75000 - £85000 per annum
Permanent - Fully remote
iO Associates are currently seeking an experienced Technical Architect to work with a fast-growing healthcare organisation. You will ensure that technology is providing great care to customers.
You, the successful Technical Architect will have a Software Development background, ideally in C#. However, Java and C++ will also be considered. You have been working with best practices and are comfortable working in an agile environment. You will have experience working on large scale projects and will be able to work with multiple teams. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and to succeed in this role you have to be a self-starter.
- 5 years' experience working as a Technical Architect on large scale projects
- Software Development background
- Hands on experience with AWS
- Solid understanding of infrastructure
- Agile working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders
My client is looking to interview over the next 2 weeks for this role. If interested please send an up to date CV to me, Stacey Pitcher, using the link below and I'll take you through the details of the position.