Technical Architect | £70,000 - 85,000 | UK-based Remote
Join the leading provider of specialist defence and aviation software products in the UK.
This exciting opportunity involves innovation, leadership, and simple solutions to complex problems. Your creativity and experience will influence the evolution of this rapidly-growing, small business.
As a Technical Architect, you will collaborate with the Director of Development to design, develop and architect the company's suite of software products. You will liaise with internal and external stakeholders, travelling to UK-based sites once every few months.
You will be rewarded for your work with a salary of up to £85,000, plus the opportunity to work predominantly remotely. Moreover, the motivated, passionate and friendly team, alongside the challenging projects, make for an energising work environment.
- Strong and provable experience of designing, developing, and delivering software solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous development experience with Microsoft C# .Net
- A strong understanding of .Net Core, Web Server Design Patterns, MS SQL Server, and MS Windows Server
- Experience in security, defence or aviation domains
Due to the nature of this position, this company cannot provide sponsorship and you must be UK-based.
If this sounds like you, and this opportunity excites you, please apply now or contact Jenny directly for more information: j.cade @ ioassociates.co.uk