£40,000 plus Flexi-hours, Work from home, private pension + Healthcare, plus amazing technical training and development
If you're an experienced Technical Author, proven in writing software documentation, we'd love to hear from you!
iO Associates have teamed up with a leading IoT consultancy based near Milton Keynes who are looking to bring on a Technical Author to produce high quality business documentation for both their internal and external stakeholders.
From day one you'll be looking to analyse their current content and look for areas of improvement. Also you'll working closely with internal stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products/documentation requirements. The user guides you'll be looking to create will need to be user friendly online, as well as physical copies. You'll recieve amazing support/training from the company, they pride themselves on their laid-back culture and on the facntastic career opportunities they create for people.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and recognised authoring tools
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
The company are still business as usual and are all set up to do interviews remotely via video link, once successful they will get you started ASAP! The role will be full remote until at least the summer, when things do return to the office there it will be a split between home and office based.
If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Rebecca Long (0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk) at iO associates for more information