£60000 - £80000 per annum
Technical Lead | Up to £80k | Fully Remote
Do you want to lead the next wave of digital transformation?
Become part of a supportive and innovative team within an award-winning business. You will be involved in the full product development life cycle, develop state of the art code, and mentor other software engineers.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £80k DOE, excellent benefits such as an annual lifestyle allowance, internal coaching, and generous holiday. Moreover, you will be fully supported and encouraged in your career progression.
Location: anywhere in the UK - this role is fully remote. Flexible working can be discussed.
You must have extensive experience and an excellent understanding of the following:
- Microsoft Azure
- Technical leadership within software engineering
- Building highly-secure cloud-based applications
- Agile methodologies and DevOps
- RESTful services (JSON) and API Design
- Test automation frameworks
- DBaaS products with SQL or NoSQL experience
A Bachelor's of Science degree in a relevant subject OR equivalent work experience is required.
- Experience with Angular or similar frameworks
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Apply online now or contact Jenny directly: j.cade @ ioassociates.co.uk