£45000 - £55000 per annum
Are you an experienced Technical Manager with expertise in Food Safety legislation?
My client, a food manufacturer based near Chard are looking for a Technical Manager to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for delivering food safety and quality assurance for the products ensuring that they comply with regulations such as BRC and FSSC22000.
You will also oversee the management for the lab and technical teams promoting food safety and quality awareness across the group.
You will manage and schedule all internal and external audits and develop the HACCP food safety systems.
Liaising cross functionally within the business as well as with local authorities and customers a like in relation to food safety and quality matters will be imperative to this role.
To be successful in this role you will need Knowledge and experience in:
- Food labelling legislation
- Food safety legislation
- Chilled foods and FMCG
- Project & People management
- Food science/Food manufacturing or equivalent experience
- Food safety
- Health & safety - IOSH or equivalent
- Lean manufacturing & continuous improvement training
In return you will receive a salary between £45,000-£55,000 as well benefits that include:
- 26 days hols + 8 bank hols
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance @ 3 x basic salary
- Pension after 3 month probation at 6% employee/6% employer contribution.
- Car parking on site
- Company sick pay scheme
If this role sounds like in could be for you or you would like to find out more then please get in touch ASAP.
Click the link to apply.