£380 - £400 per day
Contract Technical Architect/ Payments Architect
Duration - 3 Months Initially
Location - Remote (Edinburgh)
Rate - £380-£400 Per Day
A client of mine is currently seeking a Technical Architect to act as an SME and payments/switch architect for the debit card modernisation.
- Understand BASE24 requirements and have to create Solution architecture, IA, HLD and LLD
- Provide roadmap for the platform and propose architectural proposals to improve performance
- Work on proof of concept and roadmap for the switch modernization
- Support and review Code and Unit Testing for the BASE24 components. Debug the BASE24 modules for any major issues and support the platform.
- Review the TAL code for all BASE24 modules and responsible for end to end deliverable.
- Production Implementation and support for all major BASE24 changes.
- Liaising with VISA, MC and LINK stakeholders to get their requirements
- Must have expertise on Tandem Migration, Context Switching.
- Experienced in Netbatch & Batchom.
- Trigerring & Configuring Transaction Simulators VTS, MC & VISA simulators.
- Configuring NCPCOM and SAFECOM utilities
- Code changes for COBOL85, TAL PATHSEND & Guardian Procedure Calls handling.
- Debug using inspect, e-inspect, Visual Inspect.
Please call me, Matthew Mead on 0117 332 8100 or email your CV ASAP - if you don't have an up to date CV, that's not a problem, please still get in touch and I'll be happy to discuss further.