Up to £50000 per annum
Technical Project Manager/Remote/M4 Corridor
to £50,000 per annum
iO Associates have recently partnered with one of the leading maritime intelligence firms.
AS a result of that, I am currently hiring for a Software Technical Project Manager to join our client's close nit team. The development team comprises of 8 engineers working in a fast moving, multi-project, customer focused environment. The team follow an agile software development methodology.
Our client operates a virtual office; therefore, the successful candidate must demonstrate that they are comfortable working remotely.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Liaise with customer representatives and internal stakeholders to understand and agree development requirements and priorities.
- Analyse, plan, and develop requirements and standards about scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of software development engineers while ensuring they are actively working toward established milestones.
- Chair regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects Qualifications/Experience for Technical Project Manager
- Scrum Master or Degree qualified in Project Management or Software Engineering
- Software development experience in a full stack development environment - knowledge of Angular, Microsoft SQL and .net is essential.
- Experience in using JIRA and Azure DevOps to manage development tasks.
- Understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- Experience of mentoring, coaching, and developing development team members.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising development teams
- Ability to identify risks and manage mitigating actions.
- Excellent oral and written communication
Our client has great customer values and is looking for talented technical PM who can complement current team. Great prospects on offer
Please contact me immediately for further information, or send me your CV in the first instance .