£45000 - £55000 per annum + package
Job Title: Technical SEO Specialist
Package: £45,000 - £55,000 plus flexi-hours, 25 days holiday, contributory pension, Private Healthcare and much more
Location: Remote (Occasional travel to one of their UK hubs)
My client, an established and growing digital publisher, are looking for a data-driven SEO enthusiast to join a specialist team on a permanent basis
Having a network of over 70 websites providing 24/7 coverage of news, sport and showbiz stories, with 8.1 billion page views per year, they are one of Britain's biggest newspaper groups. They are aiming to change the way their 10 million daily online users experience their digital products, and revolutionise the world of online news in the process
Working closely with the SEO team, data engineers, and the wider product team, you will have experience auditing websites, a strong understanding of SEO and experience using leading auditing tools
What they are looking for from you:
- Experience using a range of SEO tools for auditing purposes.
- Experience crawling large sites and log analysis is advantageous.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Strong and detailed understanding of SEO and the factors that contribute to success in search
- Strong analytical thought process and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders, as well as developers, and recommend a course of action
- Ability to audit and identify technical issues across large sites, and make informed recommendations based on findings
What's in it for you?
- A company that promotes work/life balance
- You'll start on 25 days' holiday, plus bank holiday and birthday holiday
- Healthcare & Dental scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Free wellbeing apps and coaching support
- Lots of high street discounts!
Working in a vibrant and collaborative team that provide an excellent working environment; you will be working for a company that values their staff, keen to promote flexible working and diversity, and strive to create a friendly and sociable environment with a youthful and non-corporate attitude.
Please apply using the link provided with an up to date CV. Additionally, call me, Charlotte Herapath on 0117 332 8100 or email at c.herapath @ ioassociates.co.uk to discuss the role in more detail.