€35 - €45 per annum
Technical Support Analyst - Munich
Our client, a leading global provider of customer care, billing software and data management systems with multiple offices internationally are looking for Technical Support Analyst to support a large portfolio of energy, utilities and telecoms clients.
The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for the acceptance, triage and resolution of customer reported incidents. They will perform preliminary investigation and resolve incidents, update tickets with status and work with other sections of the business on delivering workarounds and patches as applicable.
You will be a self-starter, a go-getter and someone who loves to get their hands dirty solving problems! This is a great opportunity for ambitious individuals who are looking to progress within a reputable software company.
In return, you will be part of a global award-winning company that cares about its employees - and is recognized as such. The team is what drives their clients' successes and it's what they're most proud of. Be part of something special!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide on-site support to one of their global clients based in Munich
- Gain an intimate knowledge of this client's implementation and critical business processes.
- Investigate new incidents as reported by clients to ensure the issue is properly understood and documented. Gather necessary evidence for triage and incident resolution.
- Resolve incidents via the triage and resolution processes or escalate if required
- Communicate regularly with customer and internal resources on status of incidents
- Take responsibility for the resolution of all incidents opened by the customer
- Coordinate customer deployments with internal project and delivery teams.
- Assist with the implementation, configuration and maintenance of utility and monitoring scripts (PowerShell, Bash (Linux Shell)) as part of product monitoring solutions.
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a software development environment in roles such as technical support, business analysis, help desk, project management team, client on-site, or other customer-facing technical roles.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms such as Azure and AWS, the experience of setting up servers within cloud platforms is beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Docker or other container technologies.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Windows Server Knowledge: Windows Server OS, IIS, Windows Services, General Administration and troubleshooting - Active Directory, DNS, Event Logs.
- UNIX (Solaris and/or Linux): Intermediate-level knowledge, with some experience in maintenance or administrative activities.
- Intermediate-level of knowledge of Relational Database like MS SQL, Oracle and NoSQL Database: understanding of Security, Stored Procedures, SQL Profiling and strong knowledge of a Query language.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Must be able to debug and troubleshoot product issues in a complex environment. Able to provide workarounds and/or propose solutions independently and/or by collaborating with internal teams.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal), and interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and external clients.
- Some experience in QA and user acceptance testing preferred.
- Nice to have: MongoDB, and Node.js server.
- A comprehensive salary and benefit plan
- Professional Development Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- A flexible work environment and collaborative work space
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Great social events
About iO Associates - we deliver specialist resourcing solutions across the Tech, Digital, Engineering and Energy sectors.
iO Associates work tirelessly to source the highest calibre professionals for our market-leading clients, sourcing the most experienced people across contract, interim, search and permanent appointments. Our team of motivated, highly experienced and knowledgeable consultants utilise their unrivalled expertise to provide bespoke solutions to suit any business challenge.