£25000 - £30000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
Technical Support Engineer needed for hybrid cloud & data business in Reading.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you:
- Home/remote working.
- Flexible working patterns.
- Virtual interviewing.
- Open-ended start date.
- Remote onboarding packages.
How your day will look being a Technical Support Engineer:
- Working within a technical support environment, providing internal and external support.
- Providing a high level of support to customers at all times, both domestic and global.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues via email, telephone, and remote sessions.
Essential Support Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Windows Server administration tasks and processes.
- Knowledge of Networking & Cloud-based technologies.
Desirable Support Skills and Experience:
- Experience with programming languages and/or scripting skills.
- Understanding of relevant ITIL best practices and ISO certifications.
Competitive market salary with company benefits including contributory pension, private health insurance and home working.
Are you a Technical Support Engineer who is passionate about creating positive experiences for customers, users? If yes, then this support role is for you. Simply click apply or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.