£32000 - £38000 per annum
If you are looking for a new role where the company prioritises potential and development then this is definitely the right position for you,
The role would be based in Bristol however with a hybrid working model, alongside a market competitive salary of up to £38,000.
If you have experience of the following,
- Experience providing first and second line support.
- Azure Systems.
- Office 365 administration & Troubleshooting skills
- Network & Firewall knowledge as well as troubleshooting.
A bonus would be,
- Hyper V and Virtualisation.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux.
Then please get in touch as I would love to speak to you!
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Bristol (Hybrid)
The role will involve,
- Providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- Managing, maintaining, and building the offices infrastructure.
- Hands on running and supporting of complex environments.
- Experience working within an Azure environment.
- Working within server rooms.
- Working within a 1st and second line support capacity for at least 3 years.
- The passion to want and grow alongside the business.
- Windows Operating System.
- Microsoft Estate experience.
If you don't have all of the above skills then please still get in touch as, the most important thing to point out is that this client favours want and drive over technical ability, as skills can be taught but passion cannot.
- Supportive environment and team, encouraging progression and growth.
- Hybrid working model.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Brilliant progression model.
If this could potentially be of interest, please get in touch. I would love to tell you more.