£50 - £70 per annum
Technical Team Lead
Start ASAP for a 6 month contract
We are, on behalf of one of our customers, looking for a team lead to join their projects.
The assignment will start ASAP (mentioned date is indicative) and there are good possibilities for a long-term tenure.
Due to the COVID situation there are possibilities for remote work, but candidates are expected to be present on-site when requested. Hence, only Sweden based candidates will be taken into consideration.
Our client needs to increase their team with a Team Lead within Modem and Telephony development.
- Lead, monitor and control the work in our modem team.
- Report to internal and external stakeholders.
- Evening meetings are expected, as stakeholders are placed in different time zones.
- Agile development
- Experience from Android framework (layers below apps)
- Experience from Embedded C/C++ development
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Experience from development tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Coverity
- Creative debugging abilities with multiple sources and techniques like debuggers, log analysis, signal analysis, and protocol sniffers
- Experience from Qualcomm chipsets
- Experience from Android telephony frameworks
- Cellular Protocol experience (5G/LTE/3G/2G)
- Experience from IMS (VoLTE, XCAP, RCS)
- Experience from Wifi-offloading (IWLAN)
- Handsets development using QC platforms
Please click apply with your most updated CV and I will be in touch with further details.