£40000 - £55000 per annum + Company benefits
We are an internationally recognised Software House in need of a Technical Tester to join an amazing multi disciplined team in our Bristol office. Ideally someone who enjoys facing and empathising with clients, gathering requirements and using that information to fuel an intense and creative test process where you will utilise exploratory manual testing techniques, as well as Automation using the latest tools available.
What we need:
- Strong communication skills and professional manner
- Strong manual testing skills, both scripted and exploratory
- High level Automation ability and familiarity with tools such as: Selenium Webdriver, Cucumber, Specflow, JMeter, LoadRunner, Jenkins, Chai, etc.
- API Testing ability with tools such as Postman, SoapUI, RestAssured and RestSharp
- Willingness to travel to client sites across the South West
What's in it for you:
With unmatched progression opportunities and a starting salary of between £40,000 to £55,000 or more dependant on experience! Personally, my favourite aspect of this opportunity is the fact that these guys practice true testing fundamentals, proper exploratory QA and all with a fully shift-left mentality.
- Highly competitive salary
- A chance to work for one of the biggest and most successful modern tech consultancies in the UK
- Flexible working hours
- Private Healthcare
- Free drinks, snacks and fruit
- Private pension and much, much more.
If this sounds like something that you or someone you know would like, then act now and apply!