£50000 - £65000 per annum + Home Working & Company Benefits.
Award winning and people-centric technology business in Berkshire, is looking to recruit a Technical Trainer to help design and deliver training that drives the positive adoption of technology, with a key focus on Modern Workplace, whether Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams or Power Apps.
As a Technical Trainer your training design and delivery will support clients by helping them feel confident and competent to maximise the positive impact of the latest technologies.
This is a remote based role with customer interaction via video conference, or onsite workshops across London & UK.
How your working week will look:
- Deliver technical/functionality training for technology products with a focus on Modern Workplace / Microsoft 365 (M365).
- Analyse needs, plan, create and evaluate training content as required.
- Maintain (adapt, update, create) key templates and resources.
- Teach, coach and support others - raising their ability to adopt specific ways of working.
- Establish credibility, build consensus, and develop long-term relationships with clients.
- Manage demanding internal and external stakeholders.
- Support colleagues to deliver their projects.
- Seek opportunities for business growth with existing and new clients.
Skills & experience required:
- Experienced in delivery of M365 training in a variety of contexts, organisations (small, medium, or large) and sectors.
- Designed, delivered, and evaluated training including face to face, virtual and e-learning.
- Experience of driving user adoption.
- Competent in the full training cycle from needs analysis to evaluation.
- Able to demonstrate and articulate the value of training investment.
- SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance is highly desirable.
Competitive Market Salary & Amazing Company Benefits, which include:
Annual Bonus, Flexible & Home Working, Training & Development Programmes, Technical Certifications, Loyalty Programme, Birthday Leave, Pension, Private Medical, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Perkbox, Health & Wellbeing Programmes and FREE Healthy Snacks, Sweets & Drinks.
Due to the current climate the following has been made available for you, remote working, flexible working patterns, virtual interviewing, and open-ended start date & remote onboarding packages.
If you want to be part of this amazing people-centric business, helping train and teach a fantastic portfolio of clients & customers - then apply today as this is the job for you!
For more information, simply click apply, or contact Stuart Lewis at iO Associates.
s.lewis @ ioassociates.co.uk