£30000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits
iO Associates are working with one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the UK who have a brand-new requirement for a Telephony Analyst.
This Telephony Analyst will assist with changes and requests through to resolution and work closely with the third-party supplier. The company is growing massively and offers next-level progression opportunities.
Role: Telephony Analyst
Salary: £35,000 + benefits
The company is moving across to a cloud-first strategy and this Telephony Analyst will be involved in the support and strategy of this.
From a BAU perspective, the main responsibilities for this role involve creating a database of the company's existing telephony infrastructure, and managing tickets that are logged for telephony-based requests.
- Responding to support tickets
- Assist in diagnosing faults
- Utilise administration skills to help create an accurate database outlining the contract information for each site
- Liaise with management to cancel and transfer old contracts to the new corporate supplier
- Liaising with third party suppliers
This role is a great fit for someone who has had previous experience to telephony systems and who is looking for the next step up in their career.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply here.
Alternatively, email c.fitzgerald @ ioassociates.co.uk or contact Ciara FitzGerald on LinkedIn.