£35000 - £40000 per annum
Location: Bristol - 3 days a week working from home
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (dependent on experience) + Plus Technical training + development, Mobile phone & laptop, Regular team socials and much more!
Contract Type: Permanent
Want to work for a company who are leaders in their industry?
Want to work with the latest technologies and work for a company that supports training and development?
My client, a rapidly growing technology Company is currently looking for a test analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
The company are extremely innovative and have created market leading software within the education sector. This is the perfect time to join a growing, well-funded business with ambitious plans, led by Founders with an impressive track record in the sector
This role will enable you to develop your skills and capabilities in the following areas:
- Imaginative and effective approaches to testing the 'un-testable'
- Good all round team player and not afraid of getting stuck in to do a mix of manual and automated testing
- Good understanding of API technologies like RESTful, SOAPUI and using tools such as Postman/Fiddler to test
- Experience of supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code developed by teams other than your own
- Experience of working with code repositories (e.g. Git, SVN), bug tracking tools (e.g. Azure DevOps) and Wikis (e.g. Sharepoint)
They pride themselves on their laid-back and welcoming atmosphere, with bright open plan offices and a collaborative supportive environment.
The company believe in a healthy work-life balance, with a positive and inclusive learning culture. You will be surrounded by innovators and original thinkers, able to thrive and do the best work of your careers, with regular, fun social activities
The company are looking to get someone started ASAP. If this is of interest then please apply with an up to date CV or get in contact with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk