City of London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Pension, Medical, Season ticket loan
Lead Automation Engineer - London - Hybrid - Up to £70k
Must have right to work in the UK
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can define a Test Environment around your core values?
Are you a person who will thrive with an opportunity to grow a QA team around yourself?
Then look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Automation Engineer to work in a rapidly expanding tech department within the AI sector.
This company boasts an incredible salary, benefits, pension scheme. They are very keen to invest in their people to keep their tight nit talent, developing and growing in house!
- Expert knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Combining with the Software Development Team to help scope out requirements
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Ambassador of Agile methodology
- Expert use of automated testing tools
- Java and Python experience
- Experience of CI/CD ideally Jenkins
- Linux sysadmin, devops or developer experience
In exchange Intelligent Voice will offer you a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- 21 days' Vacation (rising with service)
- Death in Service benefit
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent health cover
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme
If you want to work for an innovative tech for good with great opportunity to grow yourself, then please apply below to discuss in further detail.