Up to €0.00 per annum + Negotiable
Our client, a growing aerospace company working on some cutting-edge technology, are looking for an exceptionally motivated Test Data Engineer to join their mutli-disciplinary team.
They operate a dedicated and dynamic team working in an international environment that aims for excellence by creating high-performance engineering solutions.
- Design data systems that will scale to service teams across the business
- Analyze test results and create test reports
- Support and maintain existing inhouse developed data analysis programs
- Assist with test planning and developing test sensor requirements
- Manage test data warehouse
- Interface with test engineers on a daily basis
The right candidate will be able to evidence:
- Degree in engineering and/or related discipline
- 2+ years of programming experience, Python preferred
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- Strong understanding of sensor systems
- Experience using National Instruments equipment or comparable
- Experience using the LabView software package or comparable
- Practical, hands-on experience from electrical or mechanical projects (through university, personal or other) and an outstanding passion for engineering
- Preferable good understanding of mechanical engineering
- Fluent English oral and written (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Quick learner, self-independent and a structured way of working
- Can-do attitude, willingness to jump-in and help wherever needed
This role will require the right candidate to be based in the wider Munich area.