€600 - €700 per day
Do you currently work in, or want to work in the Space industry?
My client, a company specialising in optical equipment for the space industry, are seeking an experience Optical Test Development/AIT Engineer to join their team in Switzerland for a contract opportunity until at least the end of 2021.
With an excellent rate of 70-80CHF perr hour, this is an excellent opportunity to work on some very interesting projects!
As an Engineer within a hardware development project, you will be in charge of planning, organization, execution and documentation of all AIT related activities for opto-electronical instruments and sub-systems. You will define,
prepare and perform tests for QM and FM equipment level test campaigns according to ECSS standards, coordinate the activities and be the interface to the project management and the other disciplines like system engineering, design and product assurance.
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates with the following skill and expertise:
- Hands-on experience with optics and optical measurement techniques
- Experience in measuring optical performance parameters like WFE, transmission, polarisation, pointing, etc.
- Experienced with fibre optics and fibre optical applications
- Familiar with analysis and data acquisition tools
- Programming skills and experience with tools like MATLAB, Python, etc.
- Experience in development and testing of opto-electronic equipment for space applications
- Familiar with optic design tools like Zemax, Code V, ASAP, or others
- Experience in environmental testing (vibration, shock, thermal, vacuum)
- Experienced in vacuum technology and operation of vacuum chambers
- Experience of working in clean-room conditions
- Good command of English, both verbal and written; German or French would be an advantage
- Good team player in a multidisciplinary environment
- Good physical constitution with the requirements for working in clean-room and dexterity for fine alignment and assemblies
- Flexible and eager to work in a multicultural group
Please note: When COVID allows, this position will be based 100% on site. Candidates must therefore be willing to relocate to Switzerland for the duration of the project.
If this vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please do so via the link on this advert and I'll call you as soon as possible to discuss the details.