£35000 - £45000 per annum + 5% bonus, private pension, etc
Role: Test Team Leader
Location: North Bristol
Position: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
As a leading IT Service provider with a global userbase, we are looking for a Test Team Leader to help us bring our Software Test Team forward, promote good practice and lead from the front.
Reporting to the Product Manager, we're looking for a bright, personable Mid-Senior Software Tester, with at least 3-4 years' testing experience, to join our friendly team in a dynamic, fast growing company in North Bristol.
Working alongside other testers and developers both in person and remotely, you will be involved in a variety of projects and assist in the research, design, test, and development of software applications. Leading the Test Team from the front for successful project delivery by organising and controlling the QA process, ensuring traceability, visibility, test progress where delivery of high-quality software product is essential.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Develop the internal software testing strategy
- Manage and lead the test team toward project success by deploying and managing resources.
- Applying the appropriate test measure to identify gaps within the test application
- Perform manual and automated tests on a regular basis to ensure the highest quality level is achieved.
- Ensure all bugs/errors are clearly identified, logged and fixed before software release to the client. Creating bug reports and recording them on the bug management system to ensure traceability.
- Maintain a good level communication, highlight issues in a timely manner and proactively suggest resolutions to the problem.
- Proactively looking to improve by taking ownership of personal development and mentor junior staff (inc apprentice).
Desirable Experience would include:
- Experience testing mobile applications in a cross-platform environment
- C# Automation ability
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile environment
- MS Test/NUnit
- Previous experience working with ISO (9001 & 27001) would be advantageous.
If this sounds like something you or anyone you knoow would be interested in, please apply immediately!