£34000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Traditional Systems Engineer - AWS Migration
Remote with travel to Farnborough OR Coventry once/twice a month
£34k - £45k
Need SC minimum with NPPV3
Do you want to be part of a global business that uses innovative technology to solve the most complex problems in defence, healthcare, government & security?
In this role you will be a key component in the largest current infrastructure programme in the UK - the transformation of a highly sensitive platform to the AWS cloud.
You will require an SC clearance, working remotely & on-site once to twice a month in Farnborough or Coventry (optional).
In this traditional Systems Engineer role, you will be:
- Responsible for the delivery of designs, specifications, requirements whilst working with all engineering disciplines in both definition and delivery
- Assessing, updating & overseeing development & release of changes
- Developing and maintaining documentation and models with traditional and MBSE tools
- Serving as an Agile product owner
- Stakeholder engagement - planning sprints and releases from customer meetings
- Evaluating early designs compared to requirements
There is potential to increase responsibilities in the programme with exceptional performance.
If you have experience in the above, then get in touch!
My client is looking to get the team in place ASAP, to get an early application. Get in touch now to 01174200083 or apply here.
Benefits include contributory Pension Scheme 8%, private Medical Insurance, 33 days Annual Leave, access to life assurance, health schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
*** Multiple positions available ***