£20000 - £24000 per annum
Trainee Wayleave Officer
Do you have proven administration experience, good communication, customer service and strong PC skills?
IO Associates are looking for a Trainee Wayleave Officer to join a growing team to help deliver and improve the internet and telecoms standards across Cornwall.
Whilst reporting into the Team Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of all administration documents, your day day to day will include;
- Land referencing
- Visits - Listed Farms / houses/ properties
- Managing high volumes of data entry - accurately logging everything
- Managing large admin caseloads
- Reviewing and assessing claims / requests
- Producing legal letters / documents for land/property exchange
- Reading detailed maps
- Drafting headed company letters
- Succession planning
- Call handling
- Map reading - detailed maps
- Experience within legal or agricultural is ideal but not essential.
- Passion to succeed and develop within a professional environment
- Strong communication, customer service and literacy skills, display a strong work ethic and possess the ability to use your initiative well and have strong PC skills.
- Must have a full driving Licence and be 21yrs or older due to Vehicle Insurances.
Please apply now if you're interested or contact Jennifer on 01173328100/