£600 - £680 per day + Outside IR35
Transformation Programme Manager - Bristol/Bath Area - Part time remote - £600-£680 Outside IR35
Are you looking for your next contract within the Change and Transformation sphere?
Do you have dedicated experience in the Utilities industry on Technical Strategy and Implementation?
If so, our client would look forward to speaking with you!
They are looking for a Transformation Programme Manager who goes beyond the expected, who has experience in their industry before and who understands the needs of their customers and their internal teams.
You should apply if you work smarter, together and collaboratively to find smart solutions that balance agility and excellence. Their team stays focused by rising to the challenges of a fast-paced environment while remaining focused on what's important, and their people passionately strive for excellence by paying attention to detail and working for continuous improvement.
In short, they're looking for a Transformation Programme Manager who demonstrates their values.
What will you be doing?
- Planning, designing and proactively monitoring key project progress; resolving issues and initiating appropriate action.
- Defining project scope, governance and test plans to determine success.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Provide regular reporting on progress to senior leadership team as required.
What are we looking for?
- A strong programme strategy and delivery background
- You will have a permanent team behind you but there may be remit for external contractors to come in on an ad-hoc basis so experience in building and completing teams is essential.
- Strong experience in managing change via clear change management principles.
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams and other managers
- Expertise in designing project programmes to meet business goals
If you feel that the above Transformation and Change Programme Manager role sounds like your next ideal role then please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Please note that the phone lines are not always available and if you have any questions, it's always best to email or send a message on LinkedIn.