£300 - £325 per day
User Researcher - Remote/London - £325 per day - 6-Month Contract - Outside IR35
Exciting opportunity for a User Researcher to work on project with the Department for Education through a leading consultancy based in London. The job would be fully remote to start with and eventually transition into a once-per-fortnite trip to the client site in London. Initially, you will be working on the private beta stage of the project with a strong possibility of extention.
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Experience working with GDS standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Reconciling user story/data/analytics/results/actions taken/outcomes achieved
- Able to capture and prototype User Stories/requirements
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Eligible to work in the UK
Experience gathering insights from quantitative data and using those to help lead business decisions is also desireable.
In return you would be provided with the opportunity to contribute towards the improvement of education services, the flexibility to work on a mostly remote basis and a high possibilty of extention at the end of the contract.
The client is looking for a placement for the 25th of October and will be scheduling interviews from Monday the 18th. If this role is of interest, please send an up-to-date CV to me via email & I will be in touch ASAP.