£50000 - £60000 per annum
Role: UX/UI Designer
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + private medical, life insurance, flexible/remote working, 27 days holiday, pension contributions, annual training budget just for you, profit share scheme & more!
iO Associates are working with a rapidly growing, global financial company who provide bespoke digital lending services. They are doing extremely well and so are now setting up a completely new brand to sit within the group.
You will get to manage/own their entire UI/UX process, interacting with developers, conducting user research, and challenging the way things should be done, in a real-world setting. They need someone with experience of going through the whole process end-to-end as a part of a larger application development team.
The UK team currently work on a fully remote basis; however they are looking at opening up an office around the Bristol/Cheltenham area. Some sort of presence in the office would be nice but not essential.
What they are looking for:
- Strong portfolio to be presented and walked through during interview.
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin.
- Experience in responsive design for multiple devices (including tablet and mobile)
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
You will get amazing support and training plus a tailored career progression plan. As the company grows so will your role as you become manager of the UX department, building a team around you
Interested in hearing more? Please get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 / r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk