£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Benefits
12 Month FTC
£35,000 per annum + benefits
The rolling hills of the Cotswolds makes the area quite remarkable to the eye, so as commutes go, this one of the good ones.
My client, a medical device manufacturer based in the Cotswold's are looking for a Validation Engineer to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for implementation of validation of production processes and procedures, leading validation improvements, including new product introduction and operational designs to reduce waste, improve quality and safety and reduce operating costs.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Leadership of validation of manufacturing/production processes
- Work with internal stakeholders to support validation activities as necessary
- Have a fundamental understanding of lean manufacturing principals
- Support NC/CAPA process.
- Support Project Management and Engineering in the delivery of projects on time, and on cost
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Degree and / or equivalent experience in an engineering discipline
- Experience in validation / production / manufacturing
- Worked in international quality standards, preferably medical devices ISO13485
- Developing standard operation procedures, and work instructions
The salary is competitive and comes with a package that includes 25 days holiday, 8% pension, Healthcare, Life assurance and Flexi time.
If this roles ticks your boxes and you would like to find out more then get in touch ASAP.