£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Mon-Thurs night shift pattern with OT possible
Up to £35ph (Inside IR35)
A brilliant, new technical challenge on offer here to join a highly skilled and dynamic engineering team, where you will support a variety of sophisticated defence systems on a state-of-the-art facility.
You will enjoy a fast-paced work culture and the ideal environment created to help enhance your skills on some of the industry's best projects. In the role, you will be required to draw on your experience as this Quality role encompasses various NDE Inspection techniques.
Your main responsibilities as a NDE Inspector will involve:
- Set up and calibrate non-destructive testing equipment.
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDE methods of inspection.
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict
Adherence to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate
- Interpret radiographs, conventional or digital readouts
- Organize and report test results.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management.
Your skills and qualifications:
Welding Inspection - PCN Level 2 or equivalent
Dye Penetrant Inspection - PCN Level 2 or equivalent
Radiography - PCN Level 2 or equivalent
Rad Interpretation - PCN Level 2 or equivalent
Key candidate profile:
You will have a strong background in NDE procedures & techniques. You will be confident and able to demonstrate good communication skills with the ability to remain calm in a fast paced high pressured environment. You must have good numeracy, written and MS Office skills.
The client is looking to interview and hire quickly so if interested, please respond with your most updated CV to my email address on and I will be in touch ASAP.