Posted on January 2018 By Deepak Sharma
The HackerX Reading event last Thursday was excellent and it was pleasure to be there! It was started by a brief introduction from Katie Foley at Sap Concur and Gemma Hood from Volume Ltd – impressive speeches and no doubt they’re working on few exciting projects with the latest technologies.
It was followed by a round of interviews with some exceptional talent across the Thames Valley area. We were given 5 minutes to talk to each candidate in a speed dating format which was definitely not enough - so much to share and so little time! I networked with few talented people who are genuinely looking for their next career opportunity not only their next job. Then refreshments from HackerX organisers (enough vegetarian options for me for a change!) and an opportunity to network with the people and companies who attended the event.
- iO .Net Virtual Meetup - Implementing the Geode Pattern in Azure with Front Door
- Posted By Charlotte Herapath on 20th July 2021
- The Defence Series - An Interview with Brigadier Sara Sharkey CBE
- Posted By Danny Watts on 13th July 2021
- Women in Engineering; what do I know 🤷♀️?
- Posted By Josh Shaw on 22nd June 2021