Posted on September 2021 By iO Associates
In recognition of our support to our employees, clients and candidates, our parent company, Precision Resource Group (PRG), has signed up to the Disability Confident employer scheme.
Disability Confident organisations play a leading role in changing attitudes for the better. They’re changing behaviour and cultures in their own businesses, networks and communities, and reaping the benefits of inclusive recruitment practices.
The scheme helps employers recruit and retain great people, and:
- Draw from the widest possible pool of talent
- Secure high quality staff who are skilled, loyal and hard working
- Improve employee morale and commitment by demonstrating that you treat all employees fairly
It also helps customers and other businesses identify those employers who are committed to equality in the workplace. And as such, we have committed to the following:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer interviews to disabled people
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition to stay in work
By being Disability Confident, we’re joining those organisations that are leading the way in the business sector and beyond, helping to positively change attitudes, behaviours and cultures.
- Introducing iO Associates' Exciting RPO Partnership with Pinewood!
- Posted By Andy Bush on 26th February 2024
- iO Associates Unveils Tech Workplace Priorities, in Collaboration with techSPARK
- Posted By Jamie Wightman on 19th February 2024
- Precision Resource Group (PRG) Achieves Prestigious Placement in Recruiter HOT 100
- Posted By iO Associates on 31st January 2024