Up to £11.25 per hour
Are you an experienced leader and have a background in FMCG?
My client based in Leicester is looking for an Area Leader to join their team on 4 on / 4 off 'Continental type' shift pattern (6 - 6).
This company has strong growth plans and you'll be joining a talented, close knit team who put employee and customer satisfaction at the heart of everything they do.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, you will be working as a member of the shift teams to deliver objectives and performance targets by leading effective line teams, facilitating CI activities and forward planning to optimise the process.
You will provide assistance to the team by carrying out activities such as coordinating labour and material movements, operating systems and resolving process issues.
You will be actively involved in the development and performance management of your team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong Leadership skills and demonstrable ability to manage and develop a high performing team
- Extensive experience working in FMCG/Food sector (especially manufacturing)
- Experience of working in a lean operating environment
- Literacy / Numeracy to national Level 2 Standard
- Computer literate with sound understanding of Microsoft Office application
- BRC & AIB knowledge
- Focus on Continuous improvement, with experience in implementing processes and procedures.
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Training
In return you will receive an hourly rate of £11.25ph with a night shift premium of £12.90ph and overtime being paid at £16.88ph along with 25 days holiday, pension and life assurance.
If this role ticks all your boxes then get in touch and apply today!