£75000 - £80000 per annum
Business Development Manager
£70,000 - £80,000 + bonus, 28 days holiday, Flexi-hours, Technical training + development, Pension, childcare vouchers, regular team socials and much more!
Are you an experienced Account manager looking for the next step up in your career?
Want a role where you can progress into a Company Leadership position?
Are you looking to be part of a company where you will have the opportunity to influence the growth and success of the business?
If so, come and be a part of this innovative technology company that have noticed a gap in the industry and are revolutionizing the market space.
You will lead the Business Development team in growing the Technology Consulting service line. The plan is to grow the service line into offering more services to their clients. In the longer term, this will have the potential to progress into a Company Leadership position.
What you need:
- Demonstrable and proven experience as a business developer in a technology consulting organisation
- Clear experience of securing contracts above 500K and above
- Proven experience of managing multiple accounts
- Working knowledge and familiarity with a range of technologies (e.g. Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, GC, Mulesoft, SAP Cloud, Oracle Cloud, Dell Boomi).
- Awareness of general trends, around Artificial Intelligence (AI), in the technology sector and recent developments.
This is a really exciting opportunity for an experienced business developer / account manager to lead the sales in a technology focused environment, working closely with the Head of Technology.
They are still Business as usual and have software in place in order to conduct all interviews via video links and send your hardware to your home and get you started remotely!
Interested to hear more? I would be more than happy to discuss the role in more details, along with any other opportunities you may be open to!
Please get in touch on 0117 332 8100 or email me on r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you!