£70000 - £100000 per annum
Corsham - Majority of time working from home.
iO have partnered with a with an innovative and forward-thinking management consultancy that delivers professional services to its clients in the Defence, Government and Security sectors.
The company have tripled their size in the last few years and are only looking to continue this growth. They are looking for the right person to add to their team who is passionate about business development and excited to be a part of their forward-thinking culture.
Reporting directly into the sales director joining an established and successful sales team. Helping to grow the business in the defence and security sectors, within Defence Digital.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the following:
- You will have experience in a similar role with a successful track record of selling high value consultancy into the Defence sectors.
- Experienced in promoting consultancy offers to a market.
- Operate effectively to influence decision makers.
- You are articulate and have excellent presentation and communication skills.
They will consider candidates who might not necessarily have all the of the experience but have high amounts of enthusiasm and are passionate about working with clients and improving the management and delivery of their projects.
They offer all the following benefits:
- £70,000 Basic + £30,000 OTE
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- 5 x Salary Life Assurance.
- Health cash plan - with flexible cover options.
- Professional training at their own learning and development centre.
- Discretionary annual bonus.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the role then apply and I will be in touch.
**Due to the secure nature of the position, you must have, or be eligible to obtain, UK SC or DV Security Clearance**