£35000 - £65000 per annum + Negotiable DOE
C++ Software Engineer
A pioneer of Unmanned Systems (UAV/UAS) is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join their growing team in Bedford.
This client develops a variety of UAV's in various shapes and sizes which can be applied to a range of market sectors including defence, commercial, emergency and agritech.
As a C++ Software Engineer you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing real time embedded applications for their existing and new products.
This is a permanent full-time role paying a competitive salary DOE.
- Experience with C++ and C on embedded systems
- Object oriented design and development experience
- Working knowledge of Linux and/or any other real time operating system
- Good understanding of development tool chain for debugging and problem solving. Quality mindset with a test driven development approach.
- Testing and automation experience
- Some knowledge of Java
- Team leading and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with quality standards (esp. DO-178 or similar will benefit greatly)
- Good communication skills for internal and external technical discussions.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 01173 328100