£40000 - £46000 per annum
Cell Leader (Production)
Shift patterns - Earlies, Days, Lates and Nights. Non-rotating.
£40K - £46k.
iO Associates have partnered up with a world leader to provide a fantastic opportunity for a Cell Leader to join their team focusing on cell performance in line with defined Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery KPI's. Working at their new purpose-built facility you will be reaping the rewards of what their investment in this site has to offer. If you want to work for a thriving company that operate globally in over 30 separate countries, then this could be the role for you.
On a day-to-day basis you'll be managing Cell(s) through Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery KPI achievement plans. As part of this you will be taking ownership of cell activities for people, process, and system data management. Through the cell teams you will also manage day to day manufacturing activities from component receipt to assembly completion.
In addition to the above you will also ensure capacity planning is in line with production schedules, develop a culture of continuous improvement and create and develop dedicated teams to adequately solve problems in conjunction with other key stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- 5 years' experience of leading, motivating and developing a team is desired.
- Significant experience in multi-disciplined manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated history of leadership skills including coaching, mentoring, performance management and recruitment.
- Strong track record of delivering results in an operational environment.
- Experience of working with and implementing Lean principles.
In return you will receive salary between £40,000-£46,000 DOE. Bonus up to 7.5% based on company and personal performance,33 days holiday entitlement - 25 plus 8 bank holidays and a pension up to 8% Edwards contribution. If you feel you meet most of these requirements and would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today!