£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Digital PM/Digital Customer Experience Manager
Remote (1-2 days onsite at Portsmouth)
£45,000 - £50,000
Are you a Digital Project Manager with experience developing organisations websites/intranet, managing a small team of Web Developers as well as taking on external Client based projects?
iO Associates are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager/Website Manager to join a local government, you will be responsible for the UX, content and development and on-going maintenance of the companies website, which had 1.6million unique users in 2020/21 and continues to grow year on year.
Your role will be split between liaising internally on the website and intranet, and working as a project manager / client manager on external projects.
This role could suit someone who's worked in a digital agency, or managed public sector websites but would like to get their hands on a more varied set of projects, including international projects.
- Significant proven experience managing the digital customer experience for large or complex organisations.
- Experience across multiple customer-facing digital channels, and confident in demonstrating your ability to lead on the digital customer experience for large or complex organisations, making tangible improvements to the digital customer experience.
- Excellent client liaison skills and will be able to demonstrate your ability to engage stakeholders, understand strategic business objectives and propose digital solutions
- Working knowledge/understanding of HTML, CSS, responsive design, accessibility, SEO (Not a technical heavy role)
- Expert on what makes quality digital content and will have proven experience developing digital content strategies and managing digital content across a range of channels.
If this sounds like yourself please apply now, alternatively contact Jennifer on 07958441684.