£40000 - £75000 per annum
Electronics & Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £75,000 (DOE)
Duration: Full time permanent
A medical device start up are looking to take on an experienced Electronics / Embedded software Engineer to join their R&D team in Cambridgeshire.
Founded 7 years ago, this VC backed company now stands at circa 40 people composed of talented scientists and engineers. Their innovative diagnostic systems will improve the lives of patients and support clinicians in decentralized healthcare systems.
This role would suit experienced electronics engineer who is able to take the lead on the continuous development of electronics and software as part of the wider R&D team.
- Electronics circuit design and PCB design
- Embedded software programming
- Experience with temperature control systems and sensing technologies
- Battery powered, low cost electronics
- Experience with developing Medical Devices or other highly regulated products
- Understanding of Thermodynamics
Company bonus, Share scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact - Jordan Pyatt on 07713990304