£40000 - £55000 per annum
Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Crawley (some remote working)
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (DOE)
Our client is a global leader in precision radiotherapy treatments. They have been the global leader in Clinical radiotherapy for 50 years; contributing to the improvement of health in cancer and brain injury patients.
They're looking to grow out their R&D team in Crawley. As an Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for delivering new product developments.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to life saving medical therapies!
- Conversant with writing real time Embedded real-time C/C++
- Experience of implementing comms protocols
- Familiarity of coding for Safety applications.
- Knowledge and experience of developing GUIs
- Knowledge of software control of real-time servo control systems
- Experience writing medical software compliant to IEC62304
- Experience of Arm based processors for embedded applications
- Infineon XMC series desirable.
- VHDL (for FPGAs)
- Electronics experience
- Proven experience in system design followed through to product release in cross-functional projects
- Ability to manage and prioritize own tasks and those of others.
- Good commercial awareness for effective management of outsource resources
- Excellent communication skills, with a positive influencing style
- Fluent in English
- Good bachelors or Masters degree in relevant engineering or scientific discipline
- Member of professional institution, or working towards Chartered engineer status or equivalent
Please get in touch for more details.