£40000 - £44500 per annum + Bonus+Flexible working
Mechanical Engineering Team Lead- up to £45k - Hertfordshire
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineering Team Leader
Salary: £40,000- £44,500 (+bonus, +benefits +overtime) DOE
iO Associates have partnered with a defence company based in Hertfordshire, to recruit a Mechanical Engineering Team Leader.
Overview of the role:
As a Mechanical Engineering Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day to day management of a team of Engineers to motivate and take lead on projects to ensure they are completed on time and within cost and quality constraints.
- Lead a team of Engineers and delegate resources to deliver preventive and reactive maintenance of equipment on site
- Establish and maintain good housekeeping practices that will ensure a safe working environment that is consistent with all Health and Safety at Work and COSHH requirements.
- Ability to undertake training on bespoke Process Equipment and technologies
- Conduct and support forward planning reviews
- Identify operational risks to assist continuous improvement
- Ideally looking for HNC/HND in Engineering
- Understanding of SAP is desirable
Benefits to you:
- Flexible working
- Excellent development opportunities with on site training
- Paid overtime
- Bonus scheme
- Social and charity events
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit a CV to the link provided.
Look forward to receiving your application!