Up to £35000 per annum + Overtime (£15,000)
Bedford based with Global Travel
£35k + Overtime (£50,000)
iO Associates have partnered up with an expanding customer support organization to gift a service engineer a cracking opportunity to work across global territory! The role will involve commissioning/installation and upgrades of equipment at customer sites globally reporting into the service manager.
The role will be on the road and will involve travelling to customers sites working on installation and upgrade projects whilst carrying out service and inspection work.
What they want from you:
- Experience in the maintenance and operation of slitting & rewinding equipment would be an advantage.
- An understanding of basic mechanical and/or electrical engineering principles and previous maintenance or a service engineering background.
- Strong background in a field-based customer support role.
- A basic experience of working within remote diagnostic, technical support solutions in a customer support environment is desirable.
- Good level of multi-skilling (electrics, mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, etc...).
- The ability to communicate verbally and in writing to a high level in English is essential and other languages would be a great attribute.
They are looking to conduct interviews as soon as possible so if you feel you would be a good match or would like to find out more apply now or contact me via Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oliver-wakefield/