€80000.00 - €90000.00 per annum
Hardware Test Engineer
Up to €90,000 per year
A leading Aerospace Group is offering a broad portfolio of exciting new projects for you in a high-performance Hardware & Testing division, driving innovations to make the skies smarter and safer.
You will enjoy a state-of-art-facility and collaborate with some of the industry's finest, in a highly diverse and dynamic workforce.
Main site competencies:
* Avionics Systems
* On-board electronics for land vehicles
* Products for the aerospace industry
*Tester Hardware development in all life-cycle phases o Including cable designs, construction drawings etc.
*Work closely with program management, other engineering departments and operations
* Work with the Engineering Project Manager to create and maintain estimates of schedule and budget for a complete engineering project
* Perform bids for proposals of small to medium sized projects
* Depending on qualification, Engineering functional leadership for all phases of an engineering hardware development project
* Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline
* Ability to obtain an active German Security Clearance
* NATO-citizen, due to work on classified projects
* Use / integration of measuring- and interface-HW
* Usage of HW (analog/digital)
* Concept and design of HW systems
* Knowledge of the standards of the aviation industry
* Open standards relating to HW test systems (e.g. VXI, VPX) familiarity
* Project management/project engineering experience
CV's ASAP if interested.