£60000 - £75000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Head of Delivery - London/Remote
£60,000 - £75,000k per annum (dependant on experience) + co. benefits
Our client is a digital product experts, creating apps, websites and digital products for ambitious, results-focused organisations investing in growth, including some of the best-known brands in the UK and beyond.
Working with our client its all about building products that people love. They all work hard to define the sweet spot between customers' needs and the demands of the businesses who employ us. And by building products that they all love, we love those products too.
To do this you will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of like-minded people, ambitious for themselves and passionate about what they do. You will work on exciting and challenging projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Head of Delivery is responsible for project delivery excellence within the business. It's a hands-on role that requires the planning, scoping and delivery of design and build projects to specification on time and on budget; ongoing project performance management; management of a small team of project managers; and governance across all the business's projects. It's a role for someone with experience of leading the successful delivery of large, complex design and build projects with a pragmatic approach to defining the appropriate delivery methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Waterfall etc) for each specific engagement. And someone who strives for excellence by continually assessing and implementing those relevant methodologies and best practices to maintain the business's production of best-in-class work.
Project and Resource Planning
- Project planning (budget, timing plans, resources, milestones, deliverables, dependencies & SOW) - and reviewing and guiding the project plans of the PMs within the delivery team
- Creating and setting up of projects within project management system(s)
Project performance management
- Preparing and reviewing project burn and health reports, identifying projects at risk of over-run and recommending opportunities to improve efficiency
- Ensuring defined project processes are followed
- Liaising with client and partner agency stakeholders
- Managing the delivery team to include staff appraisals, performance management and hiring of new talent
- Supporting the team with guidance, training recommendations, example-setting, motivation, troubleshooting assistance, performance feedback and project oversight
Internal / strategic
- Owning template documentation & tools - and offering ideas for improvement
- Promoting the cause of delivery management within the agency via presentations and demos
- Contributing to the refinement of in-house processes and project delivery best practices
- Delivering cost savings and process optimisation through the ongoing search for an improved and value-oriented management tool set
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- The ability to interrogate and solve problems, to investigate drivers and figure out why things happen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate ways of working to technology and business
- Calm under pressure, with the ability to manage multiple project streams in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Experience of delivering design and builds of between £250k-£1m with multiple integrations
- Experience of delivering implementations of DXPs such as Episerver and Sitecore an advantage
What's on offer
Very competitive salary
28 days annual leave (including public holidays) + additional days off over Christmas
Company pension scheme
Private Medical Insurance
Permanent health insurance
Season ticket loan
Cycle to work scheme
Free gym access
Training and development plan
If you would like to be part of this amazing growing company than please contact Kristina for further details on 0779 0020499.