€350.00 - €400.00 per day
International Lead Buyer
6 month contract
Up to €400 pay rate per day
New and exciting opportunity here for a highly motivated International Lead Buyer to join an industry leading business serving Energy and Defence markets on some of the most innovative projects around!
In this role you will be involved in:
* Requesting and negotiating prices and evaluating the remaining margin for negotiation in order to validate and secure the prices of materials, components and services for which you are responsible;
During the project implementation stage:
* Negotiating and purchasing, within the required time-leads and quality, at the best total cost, simple and complex materials, parts and services, by establishing a comparison table of bids enabling the purchasing decision
* Ensure the delivery of equipment and services orders, with the support of Expeditors.
On a permanent basis:
* Looking for new suppliers, including evaluating them in collaboration with the users and the QA / QC service
* Establishing buying strategies for the most critical segments of your portfolio
* Providing the sourcing service, unit price estimates or the means to calculate the budget prices for the components and services
* Negotiating and concluding framework contracts / partnerships
* Lead Buyer in Defence / Aerospace / Military
* Master level, with a technical or commercial orientation (high affinity for technical products required)
* Proven experience in the area of purchasing and negotiation (knowledge of our activities constitutes) an additional asset Irreproachably honest and ethical Excellent communicator (internal and external)
* English speaking and reading skills
If interested then please apply your most recent CV as soon as possible and I will be in touch with further client details.