£50000 - £65000 per annum
Lead Mechanical Design Engineer | Central London | £50-65k + Bonus
Role: Lead Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary: £50-65k + Benefits
Location: Central London
Purpose: Take lead and provide mechanical design, drawings, and analysis to support the product development.
Do you want to help shape the future of mobile broadband?
A leading innovator of high throughput, modular phased arrays is looking for a Lead Mechanical Design Engineer.
This exciting start-up has been taken over by a leading international communications company who have given them significant investment to expand into the commercial sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Lead the mechanical design work to deliver functional, electrical, thermal, environmental, structural and EMC requirements
- Produce mechanical designs for electronic PCB's, including board profiles, ICDs, flex-circuits, connector alignment and component clearance
- Design parts for thermal, structural and aerothermal performance
- Product production standard 3D CAD models and drawings (to BS8888) to using Solidworks
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 5+ years in Mechanical Design for Electromechanical products
- Product development of RF communications electronics
- Chance to progress into a "Head of Mechanical Design"
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday (+public holidays) and holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible working
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
If this role interests you, please submit an application to the link provided to be considered for this position.
Look foward to receiving your application!