iO Associates have partnered with a global powerhouse of a manufacturer who are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their growing team based in Clevedon. This will be to provide operational support within the Facilities department at the Clevedon and satellite sites, to ensure that all site services are fully maintained.
You will be responsible for completing routine and emergency repairs to equipment, fixtures, fittings and building systems, responding to reports of broken or faulty items, conducting routine inspections of building infrastructure including machinery, equipment, buildings, and systems including heating, ventilation, and air conditioning.
As the Maintenance Technician, your main responsibilities include inspecting and troubleshooting problems, liaising with and building relationships with external specialists and contractors, following a maintenance schedule, carrying out small works and assisting in the compliance of ISO45001 and ISO14001.
You will also be the Site point of contact, key holder and emergency response out of hours for site requirements.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Knowledge of I.T Infrastructure, IT Networks, and IT Equipment.
- Multi Skilled Engineer with an electrical Bias
- Background in Facilities and HVAC Maintenance
- Knowledge of Building management Systems.
- Knowledge of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder and Fire Alarm systems.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent fluency in spoken and written English.
- Experience of working in a busy facilities team.
- Good Understanding of current H&S Legislation
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Flexibility and resilience to changing and conflicting priorities
The role is Mon-Fri, days based.
In return you will receive a competitive salary in the mid to late 30's along with a benefits package the includes:
- Bonus up to 7.5% bonus
- 25 days holiday and your bank holidays
- Cash health plan
- Pension with a company contribution of up to 8%
- Life Assurance of 4 x basic salary
- Support for formal qualifications and professional development
- Recognition and Reward program
- Some sponsored professional qualifications such as Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Summer BBQ's, Christmas Parties
If you meet most of these criteria and you would like to find out more, don't hesitate to get in touch and apply today.