£25000 - £30000 per annum
Mechanical Design Engineer
£25,000-£30,000 Per Annum
This opportunity is for a Mechanical Design Engineer with approx 3 year's experience to join a company in North Yorkshire who design, develop and manufacture electrical components for the Power and Energy industries.
This role involves the mechanical design of industrial UPS products and additional technical support to suit the requirements of the projects for the Commercial, Manufacturing and Supply Chain departments as well as external customers.
You role will also involve generating mechanical layout designs from detailed information to adhere to customer and design guidelines/specifications.
- Produce layout designs using the Company's 2D AutoCAD and 3D Solidworks CAD systems.
- Provide full documentation for the aid of manufacture and other departmental obligations.
- Work to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high work rate and quality standards.
- Provide technical support to other departments as and when required.
- Liaise with the Electrical Design Engineers to ensure a fit for purpose design is created.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner when dealing with external customers and suppliers.
Experience of the following would be highly advantageous:
- Understanding of fabrication and sheet metal design
- Enclosure internal layout design
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics
- Ventilation systems
- Understanding of design for manufacture
In return, my client are offering a competitive salary between £25,000-£30,000 Per Annum (DOE) plus a rage of other great benefits.
If you would be interested in finding out more about this role, or making an application, then please apply with your latest CV for consideration.