Up to £0.00 per annum
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - ENGINE SYSTEM
INITIAL 12 MONTH CONTRACT
UP TO 60 - 65 EUROS / HOUR
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in the development of a brand new, next generation electric aircraft that is set to completely revolutionise the future of cross-country travel in the coming years.
This cutting edge, futuristic concept combines the two key factors of convenience and sustainability through the development of their digital platforms and green power technology.
They are now looking for a Mechanical Engineer to focus on the Propulsion System, where you will join a team responsible for the development of all electric engines. This will involve the detailed design and development of various engine system components.
- University degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering (MSc/M.Eng preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required.
- Proven experience with rotating machines is essential.
- Strong knowledge of a CAD system (Siemens NX or CATIA) is beneficial.
- Good knowledge of PDM/PLM systems (eg. Teamcenter) is required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today for immediate consideration.