€50 - €60 per hour
Are you looking to join an innovative, fast-paced, exciting company working on a next generation aerospace product? Then read on...
For this exciting opportunity, I am seeking a number of Mechanical Design Engineers experienced in Flap Structures to work with a client of mine on a remote working basis. Some key information regarding the opportunity is as follows:
Rate: €50-€60 per hour (remote)
Duration: 12 months initially
Reporting to the Head of Mechanical Engineering, you will be responsible for designing and developing of the aircraft across the life-cycle; from concept through to testing and production.
More specifically, your role relates to the flap structure responsible for propulsion system design of an e-VTOL aircraft.
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates with the following skills & attributes:
- Professional experience within the aerospace industry
- Experience of metallic and composite structural design (ideallyusing NX)
- Experience managing system level requirements
- Acoustic-linear design (e.g. part of an aero-engine or nacelle)
- Knowledge of GD&T/ISO GPS
- Experience of hand calcs would be beneficial but is not essential
- Demonstrable knowledge and ability to integrate state-of-the-art design and manufacturing methods into product concepts and designs is required
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- Experience of working with various suppliers and managing deliverables is beneficial
- Strong hand calculation abilities and FEA (Finite-Element-Analysis) experience are beneficial
- Basic knowledge of PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent) is beneficial
- Basic knowledge of Fibersim is beneficial
If this position is of interest to you and you'd like to apply, please feel free to do so via the link and I'll call you as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity in more detail.