£35000 - £40000 per annum + Overtime
Mechanical Engineer (High Voltage)
Up to £40,000 salary + Overtime (OTE of around £60,000!)
Excellent new opportunity with one of our key clients who are looking to add to their multi-disciplined team of engineers and technicians.
This high flying business have capacity to deliver a wide range of services including first class electrical & mechanical maintenance and inspection, covering high value projects in energy, commercial, industrial and offshore sectors.
The offshore/renewable division is an emerging market they are keen to capitalise on and they regularly support career development by putting staff through their offshore certifications in order to make use of their transferrable skills.
The candidates need to be:
* Mechanical-biased and have experience on servicing circuit breakers of various types (the broader the spectrum the better). ABB, GEC, Schneider, Whipp & Bourne etc.
* This candidate needs to be less focussed on the commissioning and relay testing - more able with their hands and mechanical understanding.
* Experience of at least 2-3 years and ideally with some level of manual training (HNC etc)
* The primary location office would be Liverpool, however for the right candidate we would consider Manchester.
* Must be willing to travel and work out on site.
* Preferable to have Offshore accreditation, but not essential.
A good opportunity to join a growing business with excellent earning potential!
If interested please respond with your most updated CV and I will be in touch as soon as possible.