€40.00 - €45.00 per hour
Mechanical Engineer - Propulsion
Location: Munich (On-site)
7 month contract starting ASAP
40 hours a week
A new and exciting opportunity with a forward-thinking business, intent on pushing the boundaries to develop some really cutting-edge Aerospace technology.
You will join a high performing Mechanical Engineering unit, collaborating closely with world class talent on exciting design projects where you will be given the licence to be creative.
A dynamic workplace that still has the feel of a tight-knit culture and inclusive environment, representing an impressive tally of almost 50 different nationalities. Foreign language skills would clearly be a bonus!
Your scope of work includes responsibility for the full design and development of advanced aircraft structures, including propulsion systems and leading high-performance testing campaigns.
This is the ideal project for a Mechanical Engineering Propulsion specialist, looking for a technical challenge in fast-changing environment where no day is the same.
* University degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering or Electrical Engineering (aerospace specialization, M.Sc./M.Eng. preferred)
* Aerospace industry background
* Working knowledge of Propulsion systems
* Experience with flight testing is beneficial
* Good knowledge of CAD systems (Siemens NX ideally)
* Fluent in English is essential (German would be highly desirable)
Interviews are taking place quickly so if you are interested in knowing more then please start with responding your most updated CV and I will be in touch.